Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's official

The chair of my thesis committee got back to my advisor today saying that what we had sent the committee looked like a lot of work (it was!) and that he was fine with proceeding. So other than finishing this last experiment I've been working on for most of the month, I don't need to do anything else and I can start writing things up.

I think I was so prepared to hear that there was something else that needed to be done, that it all hasn't quite sunk in yet? I don't feel any differently from yesterday.

But I bought some cute sweaters from Old Navy to "celebrate" anyways. Which just so happened to coincide with the fact that they're offering double reward points this week.

Now if someone would just give me a job...

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Congrats!! You should come celebrate at our place on Saturday! You're welcome to stay in the guest room...