Monday, November 03, 2008

Snuglies and yummies

My Old Navy sweaters came today, hooray! Four new sweaters (pink striped crew neck, bright blue turtleneck, gray cowl neck, red shawl-collar) plus a cord skirt, a scarf and a cute tee. And it might even be warm enough for me to wear the tee this week, crazy.

Dinner at the Melting Pot was super yummy. We got the spinach and artichoke cheese fondue, I chose the caesar salad, we had the usual entree, and then cookies and cream chocolate fondue for dessert. So good!

Working from home today was really nice too. I've now gotten nearly all of my materials and methods sections done, a solid rough draft of the background intro chapter, and good starts on all three other intro sections. I'm in tomorrow for lab meeting and such, and then working from home Wednesday and Thursday before heading to KG.

Don't forget to vote! And then go to Starbucks and get your free "I voted" coffee!

No comments: