Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gooooooal!

*Not only* did I run for 30+ minutes straight, the second day in a row...

*Not only* did I meet my goal of 20+ total miles by today...

*Not only* did I meet my goal of 2.25+ miles per day for three days...

I've logged a grand total of 22.07 miles (!), ran for 36:58 today (!) at an 11:16/mile pace (!!) and completed a distance of 3.27 miles (!!!)

This is the first time I've run 5K+ in about 8 years :-)

(I know it seems all I ever post about lately is running, but it's about all I'm accomplishing at the moment...)

2 comments:

Eric said...

congrats! most people don't understand how running can be fun. also, if you ever stop running, it's easy to forget that it's fun.

Courtney said...

Thanks! And when you stop running for eight years, it's definitely hard to get started again. I'm a little surprised at how easy it's seemed to me, though the online competition aspect helps with that a lot!