Saturday, March 21, 2009

Working Hard

I can't believe how fast this week went. Matt says he thinks this week dragged, but it flew for me. Work is going well - I've had to dive straight into the deep end of the pool, so to speak, and am still learning a lot and trying to transition as smoothly as possible. It's definitely all been interesting. Looking forward to payday!

Still trying to get used to waking up at 7:30 every morning. I think I just need to go to bed earlier. I went to bed pretty early Friday night just because I was so tired.

Volunteered this morning, and then went to see Dottie after lunch. Came home and made dinner. I tried this recipe for rice pudding tonight. It tastes pretty good, but it's not really a pudding...more like a sweet rice and raisin salad? There's just no creamy consistency to it.

Church tomorrow, and then maybe enjoying some of the nice weather outside.

No comments: