Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Rollin' rollin'

My blogging has been atrocious lately. I've just got so much going on! I've been doing a bible study group on Monday nights - we're going through the book of Daniel. I'm back in the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays (working on speed right now instead of distance). I've still got church Wednesday nights. And I've been visiting Dottie about once a week for the past couple weeks.

By the time I get on my computer after dinner, and get through all my Morning Coffee tabs (which are now more like "Evening Tea" tabs?) it seems like it's nearly time for bed. Still, I'll try harder.

Last Weekend - was going to volunteer but the delays on the metro were too long from the train derailment the previous day. Ended up doing some chores, grocery shopping, and then going to the Wizards-Pistons game. It was exciting, but disappointing because they lost by 2 points. Seats were AWESOME. Sunday, I went to see Dottie after church while M was at choir rehearsal. Eric and Emily came over that night and we went to Applebees and then came back to our place to watch Bill Cosby's stand-up DVD.

This Weekend - volunteering and going over to Dottie's on Saturday; church concert and then spending the day with Carly and Eric on Sunday. We've got some lunch, tennis, and movie watching planned.

Next Weekend - Easter!

Money - Got paid! Opened M's IRA account! Still have to do taxes this weekend. Next goal up after that - opening the CD ladder account, probably at GMAC Bank.

Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: