Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day

Got up at 9, went to yoga at 10. My shoulders feel much better from yesterday's swim (which, I'm so glad that we went yesterday because it's currently 66 and drizzling). Swung by Panera on the way home for a bagel and yogurt parfait. Took a nap, went to the grocery store, started reading Infected by Scott Sigler - quite exciting story thus far. Getting ready to cook up some crab cakes, and we'll probably turn on the Miami-FSU game a little later.

Yay for a short week! I'm going to be in Rockville all day tomorrow for a class session in the AM and then a review meeting in the PM. Heading to the gym for a run (goal = 2.2 miles) and a bit of lifting after that. Wednesday is Let's Dish, Thursday is biking (goal = 12 miles), Friday is yoga. Then a regular weekend - volunteering, church, and a gym trip one of those days (probably a bike/run split). Then the FLC meeting is the following week - I'm really looking forward to it!

We're starting a new bible study on Monday nights (per my awesome suggestion) - Beth Moore's Living Beyond Yourself, which is focused on the "fruit of the spirit" described in Galatians 5:22-23. I'm really excited about this :-)

Only one more CD purchase to go until our ladder is complete!

2 comments:

Knot said...

Wasn't "Crime Dog" from Rockville, Maryland?

Courtney said...

I have no idea.