Monday, September 21, 2009

Mornin'

I stretched before bed last night, and I'm still pretty sore from hiking...for some reason even my face hurts. But I know it's killing you.

Gotta get ready for work. I didn't do the bible study assignment last night, but I did do another load of laundry. And bake cinnamon bread. And I'm attempting to recreate Starbucks oatmeal - I made "packets" of oatmeal, dried milk powder, brown sugar, chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts and pecans) and dried fruit (raisins, cherries, cranberries, and hopefully blueberries if I can find them before work at Safeway). I used half the dried cherries and cranberries, and came up with a total cost of $1.31 per packet before the blueberries. Much better than the $3 that Starbucks charges. I'll have to see if it's any good though...

UPDATE: Got the blueberries. Total of $1.70 per serving. And it was very yummy!

No comments: