Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two spiders in 24 hours

Is two too many.

Sunday night, I was doing laundry and I had the door to the laundry room open. I was about to walk through the doorway, when a spider dropped down from the door frame. To my credit, I waited until it got all the way to the floor and killed it myself instead of waking Matt up.

Monday night, I'm on my way home from bible study. As I'm pulling away from a stoplight, I notice a spider (bigger than a quarter) running across the driver side window. Again to my credit, I did not run my car off the road in a state of panic. Luckily, it turned out the spider was on the outside of the window (although it wasn't obvious until it ran onto the top of the car instead of the ceiling).

Needless to say, this has done wonders for my overall well-being.

-----

Oh, I went to Target today. They were sort of sold out of everything I needed except a combination lock (for the gym and pool). Like, they were out of inexpensive foam yoga blocks, but they had bamboo ones. They were out of the $3 swim caps, but they had plenty of $14 ones. You get my drift.

No comments: