Thursday, October 01, 2009

Sort of slacking

In the workouts anyways this week. I didn't run on Sunday or bike on Tuesday...I've just been feeling bleh. I did swim today though. Alternated 25m of freestyle with 25m of breaststroke, and I was able to do 4 sets of 100m in 16 minutes. I then did 50m backstroke, 100m with the kickboard, and another 50m backstroke. I'd like to try 3 sets of 150m next week, and add a second set of kickboard work. I think I'm going to have to swim twice a week to get anywhere though...maybe on Monday mornings? I need a swim cap.

Sorry Jim - I also haven't lifted in like 2 1/2 weeks...hopefully Sunday.

The weather's looking better for Saturday - only a 10% chance of rain instead of 40% that I was seeing earlier this week. I'm still not positive we're going to Sugarloaf Mountain though, because the tops of my ankles randomly started hurting yesterday afternoon and they haven't felt better today. I'm hoping that it'll go away by tomorrow and we can go hiking on Saturday.

Lots of reading for class and bible study in the meantime.

Dots and Tiles - both rather addictive.

No comments: