Tuesday, November 03, 2009

So tie-tie

I didn't quite realize it at the time, but I had to compress a week's worth of workouts into four consecutive days because of my crazy calendar. So, I went to core/yoga on Saturday, ran on Sunday, swam 400m Monday morning before work (125m total breaststroke and two rests), and biked after work today (17 miles in 55:50 plus a 1K run in 6:57). I'm really feeling physically fatigued now!

And now I get to get up early for the next three days. I have my last Bioethics class tomorrow morning in Bethesda at 8:30am - which requires getting up at 6:30am. And then I have the two-day FDA class in DC Thursday and Friday...and I'll have to LEAVE the house at 6:45am to catch the metro (thus requiring me to get up at 5:45am).

I'm going to need to go to bed early the next couple days. Soooo...gonna go take a shower and get to bed!

No comments: