Sunday, December 06, 2009

2009 Cookie list

I have finally made my cookie decision for this holiday season:
  • Toffee chip cookies
  • Chocolate crinkles
  • Gingerbread bars
  • M&M chocolate chip cookies
  • Cashew toffee squares
  • Chocolate eggnog swirls
I'm running out of time! Somehow there's only 15 days til I leave for Christmas? We've bought gifts for three people...

I still need to do grocery shopping, baking, cards, gift shopping and packing. I still haven't decided what to send to NJ for gifts for my relatives yet. I had an idea, but I'm thinking it's not going to "travel" well. Sigh. Our christmas party season kicks off this weekend too - Friday and Saturday night.

I'm thinking of making a Chocolate eggnog pie and a Christmas cannoli cake while in SC.

But first, I have to go make dinner.

No comments: