Monday, January 18, 2010

Still...tired

Ate too much food tonight. I was scheduled to bike today, but I wasn't feeling that well after church so I ended up on the couch dozing on and off for a couple hours before we went to the LaCroixs' for the 24 season premier. Will be nice to sleep in for a morning.

Part of my feeling yucky was that I started taking the high-potency vitamin D tablets (50,000 IU once a week) and apparently I can't take it on an empty stomach. I get the same with multivitamins but I had been doing fine with my daily combo of B vitamin complex, 2,000 IU vitamin D softgel and flaxseed oil. I'll have to take the high-potency D with lunch on Sundays I suppose.

My plan for tomorrow is sleeping until at least 10am, maybe a Starbucks trip, some cleaning/laundry (I desperately need to vacuum...), an afternoon run at the park, and bible study. We'll see how I do!

No comments: