Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally, a weekend

Without snow, that is.

I went into the office for two hours to pack up my stuff and got all my files organized/labeled with post-its. Then I went to yoga class and Let's Dish - got home around 9:30.

I have volunteering in the AM, and then yoga at 4:30 before we head out for poker night. I am very frustrated with WMATA's 'trip planner'. I know that the trains are only running every 20-25 minutes tomorrow, and so I wanted to plan accordingly so I don't end up waiting on the platform in the cold forever. But I put in my stations and said I wanted to arrive by 11:30, and it gave me the trains on the regular schedule. I don't care if I miss a train on the regular schedule, it's only 6 minutes! I'm basically going to have to leave the house at 10:15am to make sure I'm there on time - I'll either be there right on time after just missing a train and freezing my tookus off waiting for the next one, or I'll be there half an hour early. Lame.

We rescheduled our theater tickets for Sunday afternoon, and then I guess we'll go to dinner somewhere. I told Matt I wanted to get the new stove for my valentine's day present :-P

Monday is already threatening the possibility of more snow. It started off as 1-3", but the latest I heard was 2-6". It'll probably be two feet by Sunday night. I'm hoping it doesn't mess up our trip to go see Cassy, and my first day of the new job on Tuesday...

No comments: