Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So fresh and so clean-clean

I'm a lousy housekeeper. But I'm trying to be better this year. One of my 'investments' is better tools (more automated = better!)

I did some pretty heavy cleaning the week I was off during the blizzards - counters, scrubbing the tub, etc. Then I bought:

1. Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner - keeps the shower/tub clean with the push of a button.

2. Also from Scrubbing Bubbles - toilet gel cleaner 'stamper.' You push a wad of gel onto the inside of the bowl and it cleans with every flush. Less scrubbing!

3. A Swiffer WetJet. Waaaay easier to mop the floor. Sorry, sponge mops. Why did I have two mops anyways?

4. Disinfecting wipes for the bathroom counter. Easier than breaking out the spray cleaner and paper towels.

I don't know if a Roomba would work in our place, unfortunately - it's probably too cramped with the furniture. Oh well.

Trying to think of other ideas... :-)

----------

Other stuff - Orientation is finally done; I'm in my real office tomorrow morning. I got a haircut today! Just about an inch shorter and re-layered. The blowout looks awesome too. I wish I could do that myself - I need about a gallon more manual dexterity. Went to church Ash Wednesday service tonight. Need to set up my new gym membership - perhaps tomorrow after work? My yoga studio's 5th birthday party is Friday night...I hope I win one of the memberships in the prize drawings!

2 comments:

ccnusbaum said...

Oh my. March has lapped you. My security word is jazle -- I like it :-)

Courtney said...

I know :-/ I've reset the blogger's lazy-clock though tonight!