Sunday, June 06, 2010

Gerber is a brand of baby food

GERBERA is a type of brightly colored daisy! For some reason I've heard three people on TV/radio make this mistake in the past couple of weeks.

We went to Kings Dominion today for M's company picnic. I found it pretty crazy that the longest line we had to wait in was for the Volcano. We rode the new Intimidator 305 twice in a row, in under 20 minutes - there was like no line! We also rode the Dominator three times and only had to wait more than one car cycle once when we were waiting for the front car. Also hit up the Crypt, Anaconda, Flight of Fear, and Boo Blasters (for Matt) before we went to the water park. The Cyclone is cool! Went on some other slides, the lazy river, and the wave pool. Got funnel cake (for breakfast, take that mom!) and Dippin Dots - which are no longer listed as 'The ice cream of the future.' I guess that means THE FUTURE IS HERE.

5 comments:

Matt Silverthorn said...

Boo Blasters just for me? You're just mad cause you're not a Master Blaster like me. :)

Courtney said...

"For you" as in I never would have ridden it myself if you hadn't asked.

ccnusbaum said...

We ended up riding ricochet when we went. Um, that ride freaked me right out! That and the Beserker are my enemies. The Intimidator didn't intimidate me nearly as much as those two rides.

Courtney said...

I like the Beserker, but we didn't ride it while we were there. I don't know what Ricochet is? The only thing I won't ride is Drop Zone. THAT freaks me out!

ccnusbaum said...

Ha, they talked me into the drop zone. It is really a snoozer -- and I think it was one of the longest lines. The ricochet is a kid's ride where you look like you're riding in a mouse that is goind down a maze-like roller coaster. Absolutely no big hills or loops or anything -- just very, VERY sharp turns, and it uses the momentum of the turns to get you through to the end of the ride. I felt like I was flying out of the car at every turn. It was really unsettling.