Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Kicking off June

It's June already?? That means the triathlon is THIS MONTH OMG. It's okay, I'm very confident in my ability to meet goal #1 (finish). Will probably attempt two more full practices before the 20th.

Memorial Day weekend with the Griffiths and Nusbaums (and Tito) was lots of fun! Hiking, church, cookout, movies, board game, yoga class, babies galore. I only got pooped on once. (what??)

Matt and I have long ago given up hope of having 'normal' families. It's probably a good thing...I might elaborate later if I feel like it. I'm okay though. I think the mentality of yoga is helping provide me with a healthy sense of detachment (serenity prayer etc). Interestingly enough, I just saw the serenity prayer the other day with an extra line added: "...and a big bag of money." I sure wouldn't turn that down!

No comments: