Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick brain dump

I ran 1.25 miles this morning - that's quite an accomplishment for me (time-wise I mean, not distance-wise). I was thinking of doing interval training but I'm not sure I can do anything that intense at 7:30am, even if it is for only 15 minutes. I am going to try a quick bike interval after pilates class. It's just 8 cycles of full intensity for 20-30 sec followed by a 3x recovery.

I am wondering if I should get a heart rate monitor. I could even get a pink one...

I am going to try out a Body Pump class next week. I could use some weightlifting in my routine. I plan on going to that class and yoga next Monday after I get back from SC (yoga first).

Two more days until the work madness is finally over. I'm looking into whether I can file for workman's comp due to paper cuts. Also, I'll probably be at work from like 7am to 6:30pm Wednesday...yay for credit hours!

In addition to SC, we have a murder mystery party and a wedding next month. That's about it though...August is similarly quiet. Dinner with Carly (I hope) and a trip to Six Flags.

We were finally eligible to cancel our mortgage insurance this month, hooray! Now that $150 will go towards our principle every month instead of just disappearing. Hopefully we will be able to move in 26 more months.

2 comments:

ccnusbaum said...

Melting Pot is never a 'hope,' it's a must!

Courtney said...

The 'hope' was related more to 'August' since I had put it on my calendar but we hadn't talked about it since April. Am I to construe that you have just confirmed for 8-10? :-)