Thursday, July 15, 2010

Received

Got my cycling shoes (and pedals). Ended up keeping the pink and gray snorkeling gear; Amazon customer service told me they didn't actually have the pink and green one, but they gave me a 20% discount as compensation. It'll work.

Also got my Hoover Steam Vac carpet cleaner, and Urine-off for the carpet in the living room. Le sigh. Applied the first soaking (with a watering can; I don't know why I didn't think of this before!) and covered it with a tarp to let it really soak in. I saw Max checking out the new litter box this evening, but no one's 'gone' in it yet.

Matt got his snorkeling gear a few days ago, and a wedding present we ordered arrived recently as well. So as a result, we have about 8 boxes in various places around the house. Oy vey.

BodyPump tomorrow, bible study on Saturday, wedding at Chesapeake Beach on Sunday. Spinning class with the new cycling shoes on Tuesday!

WANT
!

We got our cruise stateroom assigned today! So very excited :-D We will be room #6220, on the front right side of the ship. Balcony, yay :-) We even got upgraded from "deluxe" to "supreme" which is an extra 14 sqft. We can book our shore excursions in about another month or so!

No comments: