Monday, July 12, 2010

Weather

I went to a church friend's mother-in-law's funeral visitation after work. I'm glad I ran when I got home, because it's raining now and it will probably rain for at least the next 48 hours. I'm not complaining too much, because we need the rain (and a break from the heat). It was actually fairly nice when I went running - humid, but cool. I apparently did not drink enough water throughout the day though, because I got a nasty side cramp during the last quarter mile of my run. I muscled my way through though.

My snorkeling gear was delivered today, but Amazon sent the wrong color :-( I had ordered it in 'Pearl Pink' which is a light pink and green combo, and instead I got it in 'Hot Pink' which is a bright pink and gray combo. I'm shipping it back as an exchange and hoping that it doesn't turn out to be like the Old Navy Underwear Debacle, where they sent me the wrong color three times (although the outside label was correct each time) and then finally admitted they didn't have it in the color shown on the website.

I believe we will break the $10K level in the house account before the end of the month. Not sure about the $25K for the year though...

No comments: