Saturday, September 25, 2010

Progress

I'm sure you think I'm anal, Carly :-) But having an organized iTunes library is important to me!

I did realize that the problem wasn't ENTIRELY iTunes fault...part of it was that some stuff that had previously been in an "unknown album" folder got duplicated during a back-up after I had added album names. I plan on wiping the backup completely and recopying it after I'm done, and will continue to do so in the future instead of merging folders during the copy.

So, as of right now I have #s-I and W-Z transferred back into iTunes, for a current total of 2080 songs (roughly half way, I think? I've grabbed a bit more from M's files so I am probably over 4K by the time everything is back in its place.) I haven't done album titles on everything at this point though, since right now I'm more interested in getting to the point where I can sync my iPod again.

3 comments:

ccnusbaum said...

Haha, well -- I agree some sort of organization is a must. But the Courtney sort of organization is crazy :-)

Courtney said...

Perhaps I should look into selling my services... :-)

Diamond Rings said...

Totally agree, its one of those things we always put off but totally have i-pod arranged in alphabetically order. It essential but was on my to do list for about 3 years. Worth having it done.