Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas top

Kohls occasionally sends out $10-off cards with no minimum purchase. Sometimes I will try to get something very close to $10 (I even got a t-shirt for free once; it was $8.99 on sale). This time I just took $10 off a top for this year's Christmas parties (and Steve's wedding, and probably dinner on next year's cruise). Vera Wang Asymmetrical Charmeuse Top:


I am thinking slim black pants and black heels for parties, pleated khaki skirt and flats for the wedding. Undecided about jewelry in both cases - the neckline stands on its own but a great pair of earrings and/or bangle(s) would go well, I think.

On an unrelated note, why does USPS refuse to leave packages at the door on the first delivery attempt? I always have to go online and tell them to redeliver it and leave it. Now I have to wait another day for my Old Navy order and my pink suede shoes :-(

No comments: