Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bleh

Yep, it's 2:45am. I just canceled my 9:15 yoga class because I've been up for at least the last 45 minutes. I think Zantac is making me have more heartburn. I bought it because I was having heartburn about once a month (consequences of approaching 30?) but in the past 2 weeks I think this is about the 4th time I've had to get up in the middle of the night. Tonight I even took the Zantac about 45 minutes before bed, but to no avail.

Of course we have no Tums in the medicine cabinet. I had some yogurt a while ago and am sitting up on the couch (I might have tried to sleep, but the damn building alarm is beeping again). Possibly starting to consider baking soda in a glass (they used to do it back in the day).

Might have to go for a diet overhaul. Possible culprits today? I had a Chipotle burrito bowl for lunch (salsas and barbacoa beef); Domino's pizza (tomatoes, garlic, onions, plus fatty), peppermint candy, soda (caffeine + acid in the carbonation) during/after the party. I'm pretty sure at least one other time, hot and sour soup was to blame (I thought I'd be okay having it at lunch, but it turned out not to be the case). I love hot and sour soup :-(

No comments: