Sunday, January 23, 2011

Date day

Despite my lame night, today was good. I was glad to sleep until 10am today after my 90-minute interlude last night. Took a shower and went to IHOP for brunch. They have yummy new flavored coffees; I got a swiss mocha. And a veggie omelet (with pancakes on the side).

We went to the Newseum after brunch - it was pretty neat, though I'm glad we didn't pay full price. It would have been $43 for both of us! We had a groupon where they were $10 each. Came home and had dinner, and watched Despicable Me - which was awesome!

My final certificate class (Managing and Leading Biotechnology Professionals) starts tomorrow. It's a lot of group work again, so hopefully the rest of the group will be good.

Work, bible study, church, two yoga classes this week, and then a quick trip down to Sweet Briar for Dr. Orvos's memorial service. And then it's almost February, good grief. We got our plane tickets and rental car for Boston in April, since Steve's wedding is now less than 3 months away!!

No comments: