Friday, January 07, 2011

Strike that, reverse it

I was in the middle of writing a rawr-y post about Peapod, because they delivered an order tonight and 1/3 of our groceries didn't make it. I called and waited on hold for about 10 minutes, and got a credit for like $35. While I was writing the post though, the driver came back with the two missing bags. Then I had to call and wait on hold again to tell them not to credit us because we got all our stuff.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow morning for a filling :-( More or less planning on chilling the rest of the day. Yoga class with MG on Sunday afternoon.

I am loving the studio membership! I also signed up for a workshop next month entitled 'Yoga for your Moods.' Since I've dealt with disorders in the past I am very excited to see how to integrate specific yoga postures into my current mood management (as opposed to just a general practice, which DOES help, don't get me wrong).

We are going to Blacksburg next weekend for McHugh time and a Hokie basketball game. The Cassy's birthday, and a trip to the Newseum the following weekend. Down to SBC the weekend after that for a former professor's memorial service. Probably to mom's the weekend after that for dinner/Alyssa's b-day/seeing the newly remodeled bathroom. Whew!

No comments: