Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Bad timing

So as I mentioned below, I wasn't feeling well Monday night. I thought I was doing better Tuesday (actually ate dinner last night) but still wasn't feeling right. Today I went to work for two whole hours before I threw in the towel. I drove home at about 11:45, took some Imodium, and went straight to bed until 3pm.

I spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch feeling generally crummy, and just now took a shower - hot water helped with the body aches (so did the ibuprofen). I took my temp before I got in the shower - exactly 100.0 degrees :-(

This is going to sorely cramp my style if I'm not better by Saturday. We are supposed to make another apartment run in the morning with the new desk and bookcases, and then I have a yoga workshop (arm balances and inversions - 'for the adventurous yogi or yogini') from 1-3pm, and then dinner at Buca di Beppo with Fed and Brooke that evening.

No comments: