Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Garden!

I went to Lowe's for a few more things on the other coupon we had - patio chair cushions, shower curtain liners, painters tape, and another storage bin for Christmas decorations we've accumulated over the years. I also bought seeds for my soon-to-be herb garden on our balcony! I am going to plant chives, basil, oregano, parsley, rosemary, and thyme :-) If that goes well I might try cherry tomatoes too, in a stand planter.

Matt packed up our board games, and we tossed the DVD rack and bookcase that Max inadvertently ruined, as well as the shower rack from our bathroom that was starting to rust. Matt's computer desk and our two new bookcases (one for the office, one for the living room) were delivered yesterday. We will transport and assemble these, along with the other two dining room chairs, on Saturday morning - plus take over more clothes, the board games, and a few other things.

Finally ate some real food (Boston Market chicken pot pie) tonight after over 24 hours of nothing but soda and chicken broth. My stomach had a few intermittent pains throughout the day but nothing like last night. Hopefully after a normal night of sleep I will feel much better - so that's what I'm off to do now!

No comments: