Wednesday, April 06, 2011

JUICE FOR JESUS

E-mail conversation today:

Me (C): Oh, that reminds me - I pass by a church right as I'm taking the exit to stay on 15 up here, that has one of those message boards in front. Yesterday I noticed that the message was "The only way to live above sin is to rent an apartment over a bar." Which is a total logic fail....because that means everyone is living "under sin" so therefore we can live "above sin" simply by being on the second floor or higher of any building...
Matt: Yeah, it's a stupid joke.
C: HURR DURR ALCOHOL IS BAD. JUICE FOR JESUS.
M: Further logic fail in that Jesus himself drank alcohol.
C: IT DOESNT SAY WHAT WAS IN JESUS'S CUP. JUICE FOR JESUS. HURR DURR.
M: You're silly. :-)
C: Awww, I had one more. You were supposed to say "He turned water into wine." And then I was supposed to say HE DIDNT DRINK ANY OF IT HURRDY DURR. JUICE FOR JESUS.
M: Hahaha I love you.

No comments: