Saturday, April 09, 2011

MOAR FOOD

We basically did nothing but sleep and eat today. I woke up about 10; Matt slept until about 11. Once we all got dressed, we drove to Boston to eat at a place called Lucia's, which Jason's brother had recommended to me. It was petty good Italian food! We got bruchetta and fried mozzarella with prosciutto as appetizers. M got chicken parmesan and I got gnocchi with pesto. After lunch we walked over to Mike's for pastries. There was a huge line but it moved pretty quickly! I got a chocolate chip cannoli and Matt got a cookie. We walked around Boston for a while and then headed back to Plymouth, where I promptly fell asleep for about 45 minutes. I convinced Matt and Phil that we needed to go to the Cabby Shack for dinner around 8. We all had the chowder and I had another lobster roll. Hope my dress fits tomorrow, haha :-)

Plymouth Rock and maybe a few other things around downtown tomorrow, and then the wedding and even moar food...

No comments: