Friday, May 13, 2011

My new Friday

Ever since we moved, and then I started telecommuting, Fridays have become even more awesome than they EVER were before. Here's how my typical Friday has been going:

Wake up at 8:15am, 45-60 minutes later than any other weekday. Put on pants. Make a cup of coffee. Feed cats, put a load of laundry in the dryer.
'Commute' to my desk, coffee cup in hand, and log into VPN. Work for 3-4 hours.
Sometime between 11:30am and 12:30pm - Lunch with M. Sometimes with other people too! Today we met Carly at Chick-fil-a.
Back at the computer an hour later. Work until 5:30pm.
Pack a gym bag and head to the gym with M. Bike and lift from 6-7:15pm. Shower.
Dinner back at home, or meeting people out. Hang out with friends until 10:30 or 11pm. (Two Fridays ago we met Phil and Lisa for dinner at PF Changs. Last Friday we met Jim and Green at Uncle Julio's. Tonight Phil and Stacy came over after dinner for a couple board games). Realize that it's still only Friday and my whole weekend is ahead of me!

No comments: