Friday, July 22, 2011

Coupons

I picked up a prescription today, and my CVS Extracare card spit out like 7 coupons. Since I had a half hour to kill before yoga class (had blocked off an hour for my haircut but it only took about 25 minutes) I browsed around the store for a while.

I got two 'funky' nail polishes that were buy one get one 50% off, two Aussie hair products (3-minute miracle and leave-in conditioner), cotton balls, Goetzes caramel creams (to share with Carly, because she had no idea what I was talking about), and a Burts Bees acai replenishing lip balm (YUM) - all for less than $7. CVS lets you stack coupons, so I used the '$2 off two hair products' + $2 Extracare bucks + 30% off your entire order. WIN! I had one for $2 off an Almay Color cosmetic but didn't see anything I liked.

So now I have shimmery blue toenails and soft hair that is 7" shorter than before. They also used these awesome thinning shears in the midsection so it lies much better too.

----------

We're taking four Let's Dish meals to the beach (burgers, balsamic chicken, pork tenderloin, and flank steak). Plus seafood night, dinner at Tale of the Whale, and a Randi-dinner, we are set there! Should make grocery shopping for breakfast/lunch and snacks much simpler.

We'll be rolling into Nags Head in like 12 hours!!

No comments: